We had to dig out the boots and gloves so the kids could go play in the snow. Of course they had to get the sticks involved to bat snowballs (and other moving targets).
Here are the cheesy grins (notice no smile for Bob. It just isn't possible.)
My first blog... Yipee ;)
2 comments:
I am not jealous. We are just heading into summer down here. Last week I almost froze to death - it was 60 degrees! Although, with no central heating and pouring rain that can feel very very chilly.
I just found your blog through David's family. We added it to our favorites. It is a great way to keep up on everyone's life.
I'm pretty sure Spike is about to peg Fishy in that picture...
No snow out here, thank goodness. I'm not ready yet.
I'm excited to see the Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment